12 Nov Home Tip Of The Week: 10 Ways To Get Organized
Does the task of de-cluttering your home seem daunting? There are some simple things you can do to get organized. Try these 10 tips today to bring order to your life.
- Cleaning Supplies: Use a heavy duty curtain rod under the sink to hang spray bottles.
- Wraps & Foil: Attach a magazine holder to the inside of a cabinet door to store parchment paper, cling wrap, and foil.
- Cookware: Add a pull-out organizer in your cabinet to hang pots and pans.
- Bakeware & More: Add vertical partitions to over-the-fridge cabinet space to organize cookie sheets, muffin tins, flat pans, and cutting boards.
- Linens: Store sheet sets in their pillowcases to keep them together. To go a step further, place them in baskets labeled with which bed they belong to.
- Laundry: Fold and sort clothes into baskets for each family member.
- Cords: Cut empty paper towel rolls and slip over wrapped up cords to keep them neat.
- Shoes: Use dividers inside an ottoman to store shoes where no one can see them.
- Blankets: Put a crate at the end of the couch to contain extra blankets and pillows.
- Games: Store board games in a hanging shoe organizer.
Follow us on Pinterest and check out our Home Organization board to see these tips and more.