23 Feb 6 Homes with Spa-Like Soaking Tubs Perfect for Self-Care
Posted at 09:33h in Trending Topics
During the winter months, a bath can be a luxurious way to warm up. It can also be an important self-care ritual, helping to calm a busy mind, alleviate joint and muscle pain, soothe the skin, and even improve quality of sleep.
If indulging in a relaxing bubble bath at the end of a long day sounds appealing, take a look at these six listings with luxurious bathtubs.
- 36 Gardenview Avenue: $1,395,000
- Neighborhood: Woodland Park at Cleveland Forest, Greenville
- What We Love: This main floor master bath offers a spacious soaking tub with nature views, surrounded by a modern, geometric tile design.
- Additional Features: Tucked away by Greenville’s crown jewel, Cleveland Park, this brand-new custom-built luxury home fits the “lock and leave” lifestyle you’ve been waiting for. Walk to all of downtown Greenville’s attractions, award-winning restaurants, Broadway shows at The Peace Center, or take a stroll through Cleveland Park, the Cancer Survivors Park, Falls Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, or the Greenville Zoo.
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths
- Listing Agent: Heidi Putnam
- 104 Mineral Court: $304,900
- Neighborhood: Stonewyck, Simpsonville
- What We Love: The serene, light blue master bathroom in this Simpsonville home includes a jetted tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and plenty of cabinet space for all of your favorite products.
- Additional Features: This well-maintained home is located off of Highway 14 near Holly Tree, situated on a cul-de-sac lot with mature trees at the rear for added privacy, and zoned for sought-after Monarch Elementary School.
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- Listing Agent: Lorraine Gibson
- 699 Maple Street: $375,000
- Neighborhood: Converse Heights, Spartanburg
- What We Love: While the standalone soaking tub commands your attention at the center of this impressive bathroom, the wow factor doesn’t end there. This suite also includes dual marble vanities, a large walk-in double-headed shower with floor-to-ceiling herringbone subway tile and double seat benches, and a private water closet.
- Additional Features: This bungalow has all of the charm you have dreamed of both inside and out but has been 100% renovated from the foundation up. The lower level could easily be an in-law suite or Airbnb if the owner desires, especially with two incredible colleges within a mile.
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths
- Listing Agent: Jacob Mann
- 120 Golden Bear Drive: $849,000
- Neighborhood: The Reserve at Lake Keowee, Sunset
- What We Love: Imagine the serenity of taking in beautiful mountain views while you soak in the bathroom of your personal oasis.
- Additional Features: With an open floor plan optimal for entertaining, covered deck, firepit, and access to The Reserve’s $100M+ in world-class amenities, this move-in ready home is a dreamy getaway.
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths
- Listing Agent: David Hurst
- 22 Bennett Street: $3,650,000
- Neighborhood: Downtown Greenville
- What We Love: This luxurious master bath suite has separate marble vanities, separate water closets, a dual-entry glass shower with classic marble, and a stylish, large soaking tub sitting center stage.
- Additional Features: Known as “Oakleaf,” this classic, roughly 9,800 square foot Southern estate is nestled on three acres in the heart of the city. While the history of this property dates back to the 1920s, the current owners have transformed the home and grounds into a masterpiece of modern comfort that blends seamlessly with its restored original splendor.
- Specs: 7 beds, 9.5 baths
- Listing Agent: Jacob Mann
- 120 Fern Circle: $399,000
- Neighborhood: Clemson
- What We Love: This spacious master bath features a garden tub, double granite sinks, and a separate shower.
- Additional Features: Tucked away 2.7 miles from Clemson University on a corner lot with shade trees, a circular drive, and an abundance of additional parking, this home offers many opportunities. The basement has its own entry, a full kitchen, living area, bedroom, and office/flex space, allowing it to serve as a student rental, Airbnb, VRBO, or separate space for a family member.
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths
- Listing Agent: April Stewart
If these listings have you yearning for a more spa-like bathroom, click here to get in touch with one of our full-time real estate professionals.