15 Oct 4 Properties with Touchdown-Worthy Watch Zones
Football season is well underway. While there’s not a lot of opportunities to watch live sports right now, we think there’s no better place to cheer on your team than from the comfort of your own home.
No matter who you root for, we can all agree that having an awesome spot to watch the game is key to winning couch season. Take a look at these properties with fan-favorite watch zones.
- 4 Oakland Hills Lane: $499,950
- Neighborhood: Carolina Country Club, Spartanburg
- What We Love: This modern media room comes through with game-day flexibility and a classic wall of built-ins just begging for treasured team memorabilia.
- Additional Features:Located in one of Spartanburg’s favorite Country Club communities, this home is just steps away from exceptional golf and tennis.
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 bath
- Listing Agent: Brenda Brooks
- 1 W North Street Unit A: $1,250,000
- Neighborhood: Downtown Greenville
- What We Love: Keep your eye on the game, the grill, and the city life below from this private rooftop loft.
- Additional Features:The opportunity to own a historic 1892 condo located above the heart of Greenville’s Main Street doesn’t come around often. From the spiral staircase to the enormous skylight surrounded by 150-year-old beams, this high-end suite is certainly special.
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath
- Listing Agent: Victor Lester
- 120 Golden Bear Drive: $849,000
- Neighborhood: The Reserve at Lake Keowee
- What We Love: Keeping your game-day refreshments close is easy in this rec room complete with wet bar and fridge.
- Additional Features: With breathtaking mountain views, an open floor plan optimal for entertaining, covered deck, firepit, and access to The Reserve’s $100M+ in world-class amenities, this move-in ready home is a dreamy oasis.
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths
- Listing Agent: David Hurst
- 36 Gurley Avenue: $329,900
- Neighborhood: Augusta Road
- What We Love: Take your home-gate outdoors for a game of corn hole during the commercial break from this large, basement-level media room.
- Additional Features:This well-maintained 2,400 square foot brick ranch home features a cozy-warm great room with wood-burning fireplace, updated kitchen with granite countertops, and detached garage/workshop space.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 baths
- Listing Agent: Jake Dickens
From a wet bar for your hors d’oeuvres to a covered rooftop grill area, there are plenty of ways to enjoy this football season. If you’re thinking of making a move this fall, having the right person on your team is important. Click here to get in touch with one of our full-time real estate professionals.